INDIA. Bangalore-based Aim High Consulting has secured 15 new PR deals in the first half of 2015, leading it to set ambitious targets to increase headcount by 50 per cent by the close of the year.
The company currently employs 70 people in Bangalore, Mumbai and Dehli.
Aim High’s recent wins include leading mobile wallet provider MobiKwik, gift and stored-value card firm QwikCilver, Singapore-based venture capital outfit Jungle Ventures and rural pre-school network Hippocampus Learning Centres.
Aim High Consulting CEO Ravi Shankar said: "Our growth curve has been tracing that of the start-up eco-system in India. The consulting approach that we have brought to PR has struck a chord with some of the world-class entrepreneurs that the country has produced, in the last decade. We look forward to the new mandates and the great opportunities that they present,to produce some world class work.
"With the outlook for the rest of the year being even better than the first-half, we are actively looking out for high-quality talent across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. We will increase our headcount by as much as 50 per cent."
Many of the contract gains this year – which takes the total number of clients to just under 70 - have come in the tech space.
The full list is:
- Jungle Ventures - Singapore based VC firm that invests and helps build category leaders across Asia
- Azure Power - India’s top independent solar power producer
- MobiKwik - Mobile wallet systems
- QwikCilver – Gift card and stored-value-card solution provider
- Edutor - An e-learning platform providing digital learning solutions for K12 schools, higher education institutions and for test preparation
- TalentPad – Curated online marketplace for technology talent
- Mobikon – Customer engagement and analytics platform for the hospitality industry in Asia
- LivSpace - Personalized home design and décor
- Teamchat – Smart messaging platform for enterprises
- GoodService - App-Based on-demand concierge service
- AppLift - Berlin-based marketing platform for mobile applications
- Schoolguru - India’s premiere technology-led academic courses
- Hippocampus Learning Centres– Pioneering preschool network offering education to rural communities
- Jack Of All Threads - India’s first platform for crowdfunding apparel
- Truweight – Health and wellness company specializing in weight loss through healthy eating