The Crisis Communications Conference, now in its 10th year, takes place on 17 and 18 June at Dexter House in London.
* John Shield, director of comms, BBC
* Barney Wyld, group comms director, Network Rail
* Sam Lister, director of comms, Department of Health
* Tamson O’Brien, head of media and PR, Oxfam
* Tony Cervone, senior vice-president, global comms, General Motors
* Matthew Penney, global head of crisis management and protective intelligence programmes, Deutsche Bank Group
* Russell Brady, head of group public relations, The Co-operative Group
* James Helm, director of comms, Department for International Development
* Charles Carr, divisional comms director, Serco
* Paul Wheeler, director of corporate comms, Kellogg's
* Jonathan Levy, global business and comms director, Clipper Round the World Race
* Richard Warburton, director of media, Save the Children
* Markus Leutert, deputy director of group comms, Walgreens Boots Alliance
* Amanda Coleman, head of corporate comms, Greater Manchester Police
* Kate Hartley, chief operating officer, Polpeo
* Andrew Griffin, chief executive, Regester Larkin
Topics covered will range from airline disasters to corporate crises, from railway chaos to cyber hacking.
There will be a combination of panel debates and keynote speakers.
The event is sponsored by AIMediaComms, Lewis Silkin, Polpeo and Regester Larkin. The media partner is PR Newswire.