The winners will be announced at a gala Awards evening at London’s Grosvenor House on 20 October, where the best agencies, in-house teams and individuals will be crowned.
In recognition of the evolution taking place in the PR industry, this year’s Awards features two new categories under the Campaigns segment: Best Use of Content, and Best Use of Creativity.
Other categories in the new 'Campaigns: Techniques' segment are:
* Best Use of a Small Budget (under £30,000) - another new category for 2015
* Best Integrated Campaign
* Best PR Event
* Most Innovative Use of Digital and Social Media
* Best Use of Planning, Strategy and Evaluation
* Issues Management and Crisis Management
* Internal Communications and Employee Engagement
The categories in the new 'Campaigns: Sectors' segment are:
* Marketing Communications (under the following categories: FMCG; Health, Beauty, Retail and Fashion; Automotive and Transport; and Culture Media, Sport and Travel)
* Public Affairs
* Financial Services
* Healthcare: Ethical & OTC Consumer
* B2B Campaign of the Year
* City & Corporate Communications
* Public Sector
There are six categories under the People & Agencies segment:
* Large Consultancy of the Year (UK fees £10m plus)
* Mid-sized Consultancy of the Year (UK fees £2m–£10m)
* Small Consultancy of the Year (UK fees less than £2m)
* Specialist Consultancy of the Year
* New Consultancy of the Year
* Young PR Professional of the Year
Remember, it’s not all about PR agencies; PRWeek is particularly keen to see entries from UK in-house comms teams. For the first time, finalists in the In-House Team of the Year category will be visited by the judges as part of the process.
The deadline for entries is 21 May. Entries submitted after that date, but before the late deadline of 11 June, will incur late fees.
For information on the Awards, and to see the 'entry kit' that outlines the criteria for each category, visit www.prweekawards.com.
A breakfast briefing on how to write an award-winning entry, featuring a panel discussion with judges from the 2014 PRWeek Awards, takes place on 23 April. That event takes place at the Blue Finn Building in London's Southwark. Visit the PRWeek Awards website to book a place - but hurry because last year's briefing was a sell-out.
For more details on the PRWeek Awards, contact Robyn Carter on 0208 267 8057 or email@example.com.
For enquiries about sponsorship opportunities, contact Dan Rathbone on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 267 4383.