Featured in this issue:
• Newsmaker — Patrick Fitzgerald, FedEx's SVP of integrated marcomms, helps the company define its global message and navigate intense delivery highs, fierce competition, and emerging technology redefining the courier industry.
• PRWeek Awards Shortlist — PRWeek and industry leaders scoured through hundreds of PRWeek Award entries representing the best the industry has to offer in talent and work. This list represents the few to move on to the final stage of judging. One entry on each list will be crowned the winner at PRWeek’s 2015 Awards gala in New York City in March.
• Collaboration Roundtable — Agencies in different marketing disciplines are working together more than ever – often at clients’ request. Internal departments are sharing expertise and the need to foster strong relationships with external partners remains vital. The bottom line: if you can't collaborate, you can't succeed. Leaders representing McDonald's, PepsiCo, Progressive Insurance, Allison+Partners, and Tyson Foods gathered in Chicago to discuss the keys to collaboration.
• Analysis — Insight from execs at the CDC and the World Health Organization about effective comms strategies being employed during the Ebola crisis.
• Market Mindset — Amsterdam's Christopher Carroll, global director of marketing at Under Armour, is inspired by the city's creativity. Caitlin Mills, director of PR at Planit, talks about the local roots that run deep in Baltimore and opportunities for PR pros in the city.