The winners in the advertising, marketing & PR category are:
1. Craig Le Grice, chief innovation officer, Blue Rubicon
2. Nadya Powell, managing director, MRY
3. Nick Farnhill, partner, Poke
4. Nils Leonard, executive creative director, Grey London
5. Ringan Ledwidge, director, Rattling Stick
6. Jon Andrews, creative technology director, Ogilvy One London
7. Charlie Cottrell, editorial director, We Are Social
8. Heide Cohu, global consumer engagement and experience director, Bacardi Global Brands
9. Al McCuish, executive creative director and founder, The Sunshine Company
10. Juliette Larthe, producer, Pretty Bird (people’s choice)
The award ceremony, which is organised by London-based private members club The Hospital Club, will take place tonight.
The hClub100 awards received more than 1,000 nominations, from which the panel selected nine people per category. The tenth slot for each category was selected by public vote in September.
To tie in with the 25th anniversary of the internet, the judging criteria looked at the impact of digital in the industry. Nominees were judged on their achievements in the past 12 months.
The panel includes PRWeek editor-in-chief Danny Rogers, who said: "The inexorable growth in influence of technology, social media and digital content on the business of marketing communications is causing ever-more convergence among what used to be siloed specialisms.
"This means that we were looking for individuals who are innovative, creative and charismatic regardless of their background, and who symbolise the integrated future of this fast-growing sector of the economy, which has become a key driver for economic growth in London and beyond".