Welcome to the digital edition of the 2014 Career Guide, PRWeek’s annual supplement that delves deeply into career-related topics helpful to PR pros at all levels.
Some highlights this year include:
- An advisory board of industry leaders share their views on the skills needed to thrive in today’s ever-evolving PR discipline
- The career-building benefits of extracurricular activities
- Profiles of PR leaders who have grown by staying at the same organization for 10-plus years
- A look at global PR agency offices that epitomize innovation and inspiration
- A trio of decorated PR students share firsthand views on how their university education prepared them to enter the industry
I hope you enjoy this digital edition of the Career Guide. Download it here.
Email email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or ideas for content in next year’s edition of the supplement.
Print editions of the Career Guide are available for purchase at $25 per copy. Call 1-800-558-1708.