Featured in this issue:
• Cargill's time to thrive — Cargill, the largest privately held corporation in the US, is celebrating its 150th anniversary next year. The editors of PRWeek report on efforts to elevate awareness around the brand with a new messaging tagline, "Thrive." The feature will also take an in-depth look at the company’s biggest initiatives around sustainability, transparency, and food security.
• Technology roundtable — Every company is a tech company today. That reality impacts everything from operating procedures to staffing to the way companies communicate. Industry leaders representing brands including LinkedIn, CSC, Reddit, Infor, and Outbrain discuss the cloud, mobility, and the Big Apple’s influence on the tech sector.
• Social media and healthcare — An analysis on how brands and their agency partners are maneuvering through the FDA’s recently released guidance regarding the use of social media.
• Q&As — Richard Davies, chief marketing and insights officer of Newell Rubbermaid, talks comms post creative restructure and Joe Daniels, president and CEO of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, discusses how social media amplifies comms efforts.
• City spotlights — Quiznos’ SVP of communications Elizabeth Sapp discusses what to expect as a PR pro in Denver and Karen Ovseyevitz, president of Latin America at Porter Novelli, talks about the increasing demand for brand reputation counsel in Mexico City.