Featured in this issue:
• Emerging global markets - PRWeek’s editors span the globe talking to the brands and agencies with boots on the ground in some of the hottest growth markets in India, Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Gulf region. From the growing luxury lifestyle sector in New Delhi and Mumbai, to Thailand’s auto industry, to the adoption of mobile money in Kenya, PRWeek takes a deep dive into the trends driving growth and the leaders providing strategic counsel.
• A User’s Guide to Cannes - Find out what is on the minds of PR industry leaders as they get ready to head to Cannes. Agency and in-house communicators are looking for inspiration and networking opportunities and PRWeek will ask veteran attendees to share their insights on getting the most out of this important event.
• Market Mindset - The United Postal Service’s Gregg Svingen talks about Brussels’ ability to attract top PR talent due to its status as a European powerhouse.
• City spotlight - Charlotte’s Tom Williams, director of corporate media relations and executive support at Duke Energy, discusses how this North Carolina city transformed into a global business hub.
• Columnist - Roberto Ricossa, VP of marketing at Avaya Americas, believes that female leaders are vital to the growth of the tech sector.
We hope you enjoy this digital edition.
Download the Digital Edition now.