Welcome to the digital edition of the January issue.
• PRWeek talks to Paul Bergevin, VP and GM of Intel's global communications, about translating high-tech innovation for the average Joe and unlocking the power of reputation at the chip giant.
• The PRWeek Awards Shortlist represents the best the industry has to offer in terms of talent and work. This list represents the select few to move on to the final stage of judging. One entry on each list will be crowned the winner at PRWeek's awards gala in New York City in March.
• The Character Roundtable will bring clarity to a topic crucial to all public-facing organizations. Communications heads from American Express, Southwest Airlines, Aflac, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, and other thought leaders will discuss topics such as the impact social media has on how brands communicate their character and the ways character can be incorporated into how business is conducted.
• Russell Wager, CMO of Mazda North America, talks about building the auto brand's image and leveraging analytics to drive decision-making.
• From Berlin to Las Vegas, PRWeek talks to local market leaders. This issue features Christiane Schulz, CEO of Weber Shandwick in Berlin, and the Ultimate Fighting Championship's Jackie Poriadjian who enjoys the collaborative market in Las Vegas.
• And more!