Welcome to the digital edition of PRWeek's September issue.
• The 2nd annual PRWeek/Allison+Partners C-Factors Survey polled senior-level in-house officers and discovered that organizations such as GE, Toyota, Facebook, Starbucks, and Ketchum are putting more effort into establishing their workplace culture than ever before. This exclusive data underscores that a company's culture greatly influences the perception of a brand and business performance. Culture also plays a vital role in fostering creativity and helping shape internal and external comms programs.
• September's Newsmaker is Bonin Bough, VP of global media and consumer engagement at Mondelez International. Bough talks about leveraging mobile as a key influencer tool to drive the company's real-time marketing efforts.
• Technology roundtable - Once reserved mainly for Silicon Valley, many more regions across the US can now lay claim to being technology or innovation hubs. Leaders from an eclectic group of companies such as CA, Foursquare, eBay, and NASCAR joined agency heads to discuss the changing face of tech communications, including a look at how non-tech companies are focusing on technology in their broader marketing and the unique impact mobile has on communicating in this sector.
• Domino's Pizza CEO Patrick Doyle talks about highlighting franchisee success stories and leveraging social to understand customers.
• IKEA CMO Leontyne Green Sykes talks about engaging consumers through social media.
• K S Narahari, director of communications at Texas Instruments India, talks about PR's role in the IT sector and the emergence of social media tools.
• And more!
I hope you enjoy this complimentary digital edition of PRWeek.
Please let us know what you think.