Welcome to the digital edition of the November issue.
- PRWeek is celebrating its 15th anniversary this month. To commemorate the milestone, we identify 15 campaigns from the last 15 years that had the most influence in shaping the industry. We also asked top executives to share their thoughts on the defining moments and transformative trends that had the biggest impact on the public relations and communications industry.
- Find out how November's Newsmaker Suzy DeFrancis, ?chief public affairs officer at the American Red Cross, battles daily crises using a winning formula that mixes tradition with an army of digital volunteers.
- Healthcare is top of mind for Americans. The Chandler Chicco Companies-hosted roundtable – which includes experts representing agencies and in-house leaders from Genentech, Boston Scientific, Nestlé, Everyday Health, and Mount Sinai Medical Center – will underscore topics including how the increasing prevalence of multicultural markets is prompting strategy shifts and the keys to assembling a comms team in today's social media age.
- A roundup of the winners of the 3rd annual Diversity Distinction in PR Awards, presented by PRWeek and the Council of PR Firms. Read about the winners in the following four categories: Diversity Champion; Best PR Firm Diversity Initiative; Best Community Initiatives for PR Firms and In-House Teams.
- From Boston to Bangkok, PRWeek talks to local market leaders. This issue features Laura Tomasetti, CEO and founder of 360 Public Relations, and Vatcharaphong Siripark, SVP and head of brand communications at Total Access Communication, the second largest mobile telecommunications company in Thailand.
- And more!