Welcome to the digital edition of the December issue.
• Companies understand the importance of creating a collaborative and efficient work environment that addresses work/life balance, career development and advancement, training, and office culture. In this inaugural Best Places to Work feature for PRWeek, our editors examine today's hot button “must-haves” for employees.
• Find out how December's Newsmaker Stacey Tank, SVP and chief corporate relations officer at Heineken, finesses communications around the company diverse beverage portfolio and looks to elevate CSR messaging to consumers.
• Retailers understand social engagement is often the best way to get consumers to buy in, but that doesn't mean the in-store experience is no longer important. Leaders from Target, Best Buy, Mall of America, the National Retail Federation, and Carmichael Lynch Spong examine issues including how mobile is forcing retailers to rethink outreach and the interesting dynamic of daily deal sites.
• Jen Bernstein, managing editor of High Times, talks about plans for the magazine's 40th anniversary and how the print edition is still the brand's number one product.
• Thiri Kyar Nyo, PR manager at telecoms company Ooredoo, talks about the comms revolution in Yangon, Myanmar.
• And more!