PRWeek is taking a moment to reflect on 2010 by reviewing the most widely read products and tools articles.
As you can see, measurement and social media dominate this sector as the top issues of the year.
Top products and tools articles:
- Social media to become main PR tool within two years
- PR industry adopts measurement standards
- Radian6 launches new social media monitoring tool
- SheBlogs founders introduce newswire service BlogWire
- Newswires continue to adapt to changing landscape
- MASTER CLASS: What metrics are most important when measuring social media efforts?
- Business Wire changes submission policy following hoax press release incident
- Horn Group creates iPhone app
- Measurement group rejects use of ad value
- VMS software to track news, and commercials