Diversity councils of 25 US companies were recently honored by The Association of Diversity Councils.
This is the third year for the awards, which honors corporate diversity council groups that lead processes and demonstrate results in the workforce, workplace, and marketplace. Submissions were judged on council results, demonstrated management commitment, measurement and accountability, communication, and education. The companies will be officially honored on April 5.
The winners, in alphabetical order, are:
- Ameren Corporation
- American Airlines
- AXA Equitable
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim, USA
- Comcast Corporation
- Diageo North America
- FedEx Freight Diversity Council
- Harland Clarke
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- Navy Diversity Directorate Strategic Diversity Working Group (SDWG)
- Oakwood Healthcare System
- Pfizer Animal Health
- Prudential Financial
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- The Boeing Company - Engineering, Operations & Technology
- The McGraw-Hill Companies
- The University of Akron
- WellPoint, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Barnhart Diversity Council
- Wipro Limited
The Association of Diversity Councils is a practice group of Prism International, which provides diversity/inclusion, cross-cultural, and harassment prevention strategies, consulting services, training programs, and products.