MIAMI: Prestige Cruise Holdings issued an RFP in early May for an agency to develop and execute a PR program for the Oceania Cruises [pictured] and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.
The company is interested in strengthening the profiles of these brands, which includes increasing awareness and understanding among select audiences. Oceania Cruises has previously worked with Lou Hammond & Associates as its AOR.
Specific PR tasks outlined in the RFP include:
- assisting in the launch of a new cruise ship;
- providing media training;
- enhancing the depth and breadth of coverage for Oceania Cruises;
- developing a social networking campaign; and
- coordinating events and speaking engagements.
According to the RFP, the company solicited proposals from about nine agencies, of which four were interviewed. Proposals were due on May 23 and the finalists gave presentations from June 1-10.
Prestige Cruise Holdings declined to comment on the RFP or provide further details.