ST. LOUIS: Fleishman-Hillard has announced a number of senior level promotions, including Jack Modzelewski to the newly created position of president of the Americas.
In the new role, Modzelewski will work closely with the agency's other regional presidents, including Canada, the US, and Latin America, to implement a unified approach to client solutions, and new business development. He joined Fleishman in 1990 as founding general manager of the Chicago office, and most recently served as president of client relations.
Other promotions within the agency include:
- J.J. Carter, general manager of the San Francisco office, will take on added responsibilities as president of the US West region, which includes Sacramento, Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego. His PR experience spans consumer, corporate, and sports.
- Nancy Seliger, an EVP, is taking on overall responsibility for global client relations. She is the former president of the US East region, and GM of the New York office.
- David Wickenden was named to the newly created role of MD of strategic planning and development. He will continue to oversee digital integration.
- Bob Winslow, MD for global technology, and will now take on three additional areas; management of the agency's 31 global practice groups, new product development worldwide, and innovation.
- Stephanie Marchesi is now CMO, where she will be responsible for building the firm's brand and driving its positioning as a global communications agency. She will also lead new firm-wide business development.
- Olivier Beheydt was promoted to COO and finance director for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. He most recently served as finance director for EMEA.
- John Estafanous, SVP and partner, is now taking on expanded responsibility for global coordination of digital communications, where he will ensure that the firm continues to explore new technologies and practices, including staying on top of digital communications and social media.