David Wynne-Morgan of WMC has been approached ..

WMC founder and CEO David Wynne-Morgan admitted this week that he

had been approached to resume work for the man convicted of the

Lockerbie bombing. WMC ceased work with the Libya-based defence fund for

Abdelbaset Ali Mohamed al-Megrahi three months ago after the agency's

second instalment of fees was not paid. Wynne-Morgan said a

representative of the defence fund had requested he resume his work to

secure media support for the appeal hearing, which began on Wednesday.

'Our brief had been to get as much media support as possible and sway

public opinion,' he said. Despite turning down the offer to become

involved in the case again, Wynne-Morgan insisted that he was

'absolutely certain' of al-Megrahi's innocence.



Have you registered with us yet?

Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins

Register
Already registered?
Sign in