Clarke joins from parent company Huntsworth Group, where she was business development director.
British Airways is understood to have selected Grayling to lead the airline's restructured global comms operation. BA and the agency both declined to confirm the appointment.
- Ketchum has promoted Rod Cartwright to director of the global corporate practice, from his role as MD of corporate & public affairs for Ketchum Pleon London.
- Lynx, the Unilever-owned brand, has called in Mischief PR to handle its press office and activation for the rest of this year, after ending its 15-year relationship with Freud Communications.
- FD has recruited Ant Moore as MD of the UK consumer practice. He joins from Cohn & Wolfe, where he headed the consumer marketing practice in London.
- Gallo, the Californian winemaker, has signed up W Communications to support PR around a summer sales campaign.
- Wells & Young's has appointed Boom to promote the brewery's Bombardier beer brand in the run-up to St George's Day and the royal wedding.
- Justin Bieber has asked LD Communications to handle his 'My World Tour', which kicked off in the UK last Friday.