- 5 March David Walliams 24-hour panel show, UK. The comedian will feature in the first ever 24-hour panel show, broadcast live online, to raise money for Comic Relief, and will be joined by stars of TV and radio panel shows such as Sean Lock and Jason Manford. The event will be edited down to five 30-minute shows to air on BBC Three.
- 6 March Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. The newspaper publishes its annual list of great workplaces, compiled by Best Companies. Blue Rubicon, Edelman, Lexis PR and Shine have all featured in previous lists.
- 8 March Shrove Tuesday, UK. Pancake day, marking the eve of the beginning of Lent.
- 8 March International Women's Day.
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the day that began to galvanise women's campaigning for the right to work, vote, be trained, to hold public office and end discrimination.
- 9 March Forbes' World Billionaires List, US. The US magazine announces the World Billionaires List, which last year was topped by Mexican telecoms owner Carlos Slim, followed by Bill Gates in second place.