- Chez Gerard, the French restaurant chain, has appointed Threepipe as its retained UK and global consumer agency.
- Resonate, part of the Bell Pottinger Group, has hired Will Scougal, formerly head of digital and creative at Mischief, as creative director.
- Universal Networks International, the global channels division of NBCUniversal, has brought in Taylor Herring to work across key programme campaigns in the UK.
- Remy Martin, the French cognac house, has signed up House PR as its UK consumer agency.
- Cohn & Wolfe has recruited Fernando Rizo as head of digital and social media for the UK and EMEA. He joins from Ketchum Pleon, where he was head of digital UK.
- The STA Travel Group has drafted in Prior PR to handle UK comms.
BAE Systems was not 'hit by corruption charges' in 2010, as stated last week. Rather, BAE admitted to false accounting and making misleading statements in relation to investigations by the US authorities and the Serious Fraud Office.