2. Nick Clegg could not be there in person to collect his communicator of the year award, so his top comms advisers Jonny Oates and Lena Pietsch stepped in.
3. Mischief PR beat off more established rivals to scoop the consultancy of the year award.
4. The boys from Frank PR were snapped looking pleased with their award for the best consumer campaign with fees over £100k.
5. The fine folk at London Communications Agency kept a tight grip on their award for specialist consultancy of the year.
6. Meanwhile, Pretty Green boss Mark Stringer made a beeline for the bar after his agency was named new consultancy of the year.