Introducing the PRWeek 2016 Salary Survey Premium Edition
The PRWeek Bloom, Gross & Associates 2016 Salary Survey tells the tale of an increasingly confident workforce. Salaries continue to rise. Job movement has noticeably increased from just two years ago. PR pros know advancement opportunities are available. Employers have to dig deeper than ever to keep or corral the best talent.
What are PR pros making these days and how does your salary stack up? And what about all the other compensation factors that are increasingly expected? The 2016 PRWeek Salary Survey Premium Edition will tell you, while also providing an in-depth look at trends in the industry.
Along with additional content to the survey feature, this year’s premium edition contains more data than ever - more groups and categories, salary trends by region, age range, and years of experience, as well as intelligence on compensation trends by the most practiced disciplines and level of degree attained. Plus, we’ve included “Spotlights” on numerous US cities that give you a true flavor of that local PR community.
You’ll receive more than 60 pages of valuable data that focus on key salary-related issues broken down into six sections:
- Salary profiles by three different work settings: Agency, Corporate, and Nonprofit
- Salary profiles by 15 different job titles, both agency and in-house distinctions
- Detailed information by eight different industry sectors
- Statistics by six different salary ranges
- Relevant trends by gender and years of experience
- Year-on-year comparisons from 2014-2016