PRWeek last year set up a Hall of Fame to recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to the development of the communications industry.
Our second annual group of inductees will be recognized at a celebratory dinner to be held in New York City on December 8.
The individuals honored are chosen based on their achievements in the following areas:
- outstanding contribution to the development of the communications industry and the establishment of the PR profession
- significant impact on the PR field beyond their organization
- recruiting and mentoring a generation of comms professionals
- contributing thought leadership that shaped the profession or redefined our field
- leadership of the organizations that unify and drive our profession's development
Hall of Fame 2013 highlights
Date: Monday, December 8
Time: 6 - 9pm ET
Venue: Grand Hyatt (Manhattan Ballroom), Grand Central, New York
Cost: Table of 10 - $4,250
Half table (seats 5) - $2,175
Individual ticket - $449