Pencil these upcoming events into your calendar. To receive email updates on our events, please sign up here.
A series of monthly educational webcasts designed to help PR pros do their jobs better
Google: Winning consumers over during micro moments
October 29, 2015 | 3:00pm - 3:45pm EST
Click here to register
For more information on upcoming or on demand webcasts, click here.
December 7, 2015
New York, NY
In 2013, PRWeek set up a Hall of Fame to recognize those who have made outstanding contributions to the development of the communications industry. Our third annual group of inductees will be recognized at a celebratory dinner held in New York City on December 7, 2015.
The individuals honored were chosen based on their achievements in the following areas:
- outstanding contribution to the development of the communications industry and the establishment of the PR profession
- significant impact on the PR field beyond their organization
- recruiting and mentoring a generation of comms professionals
- contributing thought leadership that shaped the profession or redefined our field
- leadership of the organizations that unify and drive our profession's development
Click here to for more details.
March 17, 2016
New York, NY
Entries now being accepted for PRWeek Awards 2016. Now entering its 17th year, the PRWeek Awards are firmly established as the communications industry’s highest accolade. They celebrate the best of the best corporate, agency, nonprofit, and education teams, and the work they produced during the entry period. The deadline is Friday, Oct. 2, 2015 at 11:59pm ET.
Click here to enter and for more details.
Do you have what it takes to be PRWeek’s Student of the Year?
Test your PR and communications skills by entering our contest. The winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize and be rewarded with a trip to the annual PRWeek Awards in New York in March 2016. One runner-up will also win a trip to the PRWeek Awards. The entry deadline is Friday, December 11, 2015.
Click here for more information.