|09:30 - 12:30||
Developing leadership capability to enhance staff engagement and performance
Building a leadership capability can add massive value to your organisation by increasing staff engagement and ultimately impacting on business performance. How do leaders ensure that employees are fully engaged by their work? How do they enhance employee productivity and optimise organisational performance? This interactive workshop will help you master all the steps to leadership capability in your senior leaders. Through case study examples and practical learnings, this workshop will equip you with take-away tips to try back in the office the very next day.
1. Leverage senior leaders as your most powerful communications channel for employee engagement
2. Build your “leadership toolbox” to develop your managers’ communications skills
3. Measure the value of your leadership capability strategy
|13:30 - 17:30||
Driving employee engagement through corporate social responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility or Sustainability has become a growing aspect of any large company’s long-term strategy, not only in marketing but in recruitment, HR and internal communications. More and more employees are looking at the company’s values and how they match theirs, and are looking for a sense of fulfilment from their work. How can you make CSR become an integral part of your employee engagement and internal communications strategy? This interactive workshop will help you master all the steps to engage employees through corporate social responsibility. Through case study examples and learnings, this workshop will equip you with take-away tips to try back in the office the very next day.
1. The role of CSR in your wider IC strategy
2. Tips on how to develop employee engagement through CSR
3. Measuring and demonstrating the impact of CSR on employee engagement