The definitive IC event on driving staff motivation and engagement, aligning employees with your core purpose and values, and ensuring IC remains at the top of the business agenda
Back by popular demand, PRWeek's 10th Annual Internal Communications conference will provide you with strategic advice and actionable tools to benchmark and develop your internal communications strategy and ensure you retain a united, committed, high-performing and focused workforce.
Year-on-year, this popular conference provides in-depth case studies, practical solutions and vital strategies to drive employee engagement and deliver a top-performing IC function. Issues that will be explored include:
- Communicating effectively your organisation’s values, culture and purpose
- Innovative techniques to enhance staff engagement, such as storytelling and visual communications
- Building your managers’ leadership capability to develop trust and authenticity
- Traditional versus digital: joining all your channels effectively
- Measuring and linking IC to real business benefits and impact in the organisation
- Maintaining staff engagement through difficult times , such as mergers and acquisitions
Celebrating its 10 year anniversary, this is the absolute not-to-be-missed event as we’ll bring you an improved format, the best speaker line-up ever and enhanced networking opportunities! Keep checking our website as we’ll add more of our exciting agenda.
To be involved please contact Sarah Lobrot on Sarah.Lobrot@haymarket.com.
For branding, networking and speaking opportunities please contact Raihan Chowdhury on +44 (0)20 8267 4337 or Raihan.Chowdhury@haymarket.com.