- 360° perspective: the merging and blending of IC, external comms, and marketing
- Leadership engagement and engaging powerful middle management: how can IC help your senior leaders to be “real” and develop credibility and trust?
- Stimulating conversations and the right level of participation: what are the new techniques?
- Communicating with a large remote field workforce: translating one single vision into different countries and cultures
- Communicating through change: connecting with your audience when a company goes through a constant change that creates uncertainty
Virgin Holidays - The AA - Nestle Central and West Africa - Unilever - Curo - Mencap - Metro Bank - Imperial Tobacco - Santander - LV= - Open University - Channel 4 Television - British Gas - British Gas - Harrods Ltd - Panasonic UK - Philips - HSBC Global Asset Management - Mobas - British Red Cross - Ruder Finn - Car Loan 4U Ltd - Scottish Power - Telefónica - London Stock Exchange Group - Laing O'Rourke - National Grid - Bupa and many more!
A great way to inspire new ideas and realise you share issues with other businesses
Brand and Communications Manager, Insights
Fast paced, jam packed, nice mix of interesting topics and speakers
Client Service Director, WMW
An ambitious Internal Comms line up which delivers - I left full of ideas and primed for action
Internal Communications & Events Manager, Nestle Central & West Africa
Useful and thought provoking!
Head of Group Communications, The AA
Phone: 0208 267 4011