This year's conference will focus on embracing change and innovation within internal communications. Key topics will include:
- Coping with the pace of change and the implications of an uncertain political climate - what effect is this having on employees?
- The future practitioner and how to equip yourself for the shift towards integrated teams
- Dealing with channel overload
- Equipping line managers with the tools to inspire others
- Integrating creativity and thinking outside of the box
2017 speaking opportunities
Please contact Kanika on +44 (0)20 8267 8165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Please contact Steve on +44 (0)20 8267 8092 or email@example.com.
Please call +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0208 267 4011
A great way to inspire new ideas and realise you share issues with other businesses
Brand and Communications Manager, Insights
Fast paced, jam packed, nice mix of interesting topics and speakers
Client Service Director, WMW
An ambitious Internal Comms line up which delivers - I left full of ideas and primed for action
Internal Communications & Events Manager, Nestle Central & West Africa