Click to remove filters
Add Search Filters:
- 2009 (1)
- mediaweek.co.uk (1)
By News Type
- News (1)
13 Feb 2009 | by Staff
LONDON - Media Week and thelondonpaper offered the shy people of media the chance to send a potential Valentine an amorous message. We asked if anyone at work took your fancy and here's what you told us.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner