15 Feb 2006
The total adspend in Marketing magazine's exclusive list of the Biggest Advertisers reached £3.7bn in 2005, up 5.7% on the 2004. The figures, supplied by Nielsen Media Research, include cinema, outdoor, press, radio and TV.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset