10 Dec 2008 | by Staff
With growth of £234m in two years, the industry is in rude health, as brands release the opportunity to talk directly to consumers in a compelling editorial environment across various media.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset