21 Jun 2012 | by John Owens
While the BBC is widely held to be more trustworthy than other news media, most of the public believe the broadcaster's reputation has declined in the past 20 years.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset