30 Mar 2010 | by Adam Woods
While the recession cut a swathe through above-the-line media channels, digital marketing grasped the opportunity to prove itself, writes Adam Woods.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset