26 Sep 2002 | by Michelle Cfas
This annual conference provided key insights into the ever changing market of 18-26 year olds, giving a real sense of the essence of today's youth. Presentation by Michelle Cfas, Promotions Manager, Beatwax Communications.
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties