08 Aug 2001 | by Emma Hall,
LONDON - Sony PlayStation has been pulled up by the Advertising Standards Authority for a "misleading" direct mail campaign, created by Claydon Heeley Jones Mason.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset