14 Nov 2012 | by Nick Batten
Kimberly-Clark, the American personal care corporation, has rolled out an integrated marketing campaign in support of Kleenex Balsam that encourages families to "give a little extra care" this winter.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset