Search results for "publicity"
BRAND HEALTH CHECK: BRITISH AIRWAYS: BA seeks to lift brand above turbulent past - BA chief Bob Ayling’s sudden exit from the troubled airline has led to renewed focus on the brand’s future
16 Mar 2000 | by POPPY BRECH
publicity. Ironically, Ayling seems to have put BA s marketing back on track over the past six ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'