Search results for "comms"
06 Oct 2010 | by UM London
Research from UM London shows that consumers are using their handsets to keep entertained and informed, while brands - particularly through the use of apps - have a great opportunity for direct engagement.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset