Search results for "West Coast Mainline"
CLOSE-UP: NEWSMAKER/ASHLEY STOCKWELL - Passionate marketing director who bleeds Virgin. Creating brand coherence for Virgin is Stockwell's big problem, Jeremy Lee says
26 Jul 2002 | by JEREMY LEE
hard-pressed commuters on the west coast mainline would agree is arguable, but Stockwell thinks that Virgin has ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition