Search results for "United States"
United States have reinforced the determination of many American multinationals to emphasise their global
11 Sep 1998 | by ROBERT GRAY
America cannot be an ostrich with its head in the sand, declaimed Woodrow Wilson, the 28th President of the US, in 1916. In the era of the 42nd US President, Bill Clinton, it is corporate America that cannot afford to forsake vigilance in its overseas operations.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'