Search results for "Technology"
AGENDA: Can Jigsaw hold together? - The decision by FMCG giants to produce joint customer titles may seem overdue but, asks Laura Mazur, is it simply diluting brand strengths in a crowded market?
26 Nov 1998 | by LAURA MAZUR
advertisers. They are personalised through digital technology to the extent of listing where the goods can ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
£3,000-4,000 per month Tax Free with accommodation included., Dubai- International
PR and Media Officer - Fundraising (maternity cover)
Macmillan Cancer Support
£26,100 - £29,000 pro-rated for 18 hours per week (Mon- Wed), London
Senior PR Consultant
TTA Public Relations, Chime plc
Up to £38,000 per annum DOE, Central London (WC1)
PR Manager - Brilliant consumer brand in lifestyle + leisure
c £40,000, London
Internal Communications Consultant - global healthcare company
£28000 - £35000 + benefits, London
- NHS leaders and chief executives encouraged to communicate online
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- In-house and agency heads review unpaid intern policies following campaign
- Virgin Galactic in talks with PR agencies to promote spaceflights
- Qatar Airways launches agency review
- Exposure's Simon Shaw launches Good Relations' content arm