Search results for "Slam"
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES: NOW PRODUCTS 97 - Aromatherapy is in, but then again, so is Victoriana. Oh, and don’t forget to dig out all your old shoulder pads. Dan O’Donoghue, joint chief executive of Publicis, tries to unravel changing trends a
27 Jun 1997 | by DAN O’DONOGHUE, joint chief execu
. Private badges DKNY T-shirts with Kangol hats or Lycra 3-D, Slam City Skatewear, roller blades ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'