Search results for "Slam"
THE END OF THE END LINE - Remember those classic endlines of the 70s, like ’refreshes the parts’ and ’Schhh. You know who’? These days, veterans tell Harriet Green, the endline carries little weight with marketers and creat
12 Jun 1998 | by HARRIET GREEN
rhymed. So they came up with scream for cream or slam in the lamb . But that didn t work, because ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'