Search results for "Saudi Arabia"
FOCUS: PHOTO LIBRARIES - The cost of being in the picture/If a picture paints a thousand words, then the delivery of that image can be make or break a story. As the press demands more and better pictures the trend to charge for them is growing. Peter Robi
11 Apr 1997 | by PETER ROBINSON
Meeson, senior account director, explains: Access to Saudi Arabia is limited. So we make ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties