Search results for "Rupert Ashe"
Public Relations: Global ambitions - Hardly a month goes by without a communications group adding another PR operation to its portfolio Amanda Hall examines how relationships between group agencies work in practice.
02 Apr 1999 | by AMANDA HALL
buying PR firms has made immediate financial sense for the big quoted groups. Rupert Ashe, chairman of ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- NHS leaders and chief executives encouraged to communicate online