Search results for "Razorfish"
PR LEAGUE TABLES: PR sector surges into new century - Staff shortages, online transformation and a seemingly endless series of mergers and acquisitions are the three major concerns for a robust and thriving PR industry. (2 of 2)
25 May 2000 | by DANIEL TODARO, Client services director
. Clients incl Virgin Direct, Norwich Union, KLM, Avis, Razorfish. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, web site ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'