Search results for "Public Sector"
25 Sep 1998 | by ROBERT GRAY
The end of the Cold War brought with it problems for the British Army that have still not been fully resolved. Principal among these is how to present itself to the public when its role is no longer as clear-cut as when it was defending the UK s interests from the threat posed by the Soviet Union.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
In-House Retail Brand - Internal Communication Manager
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
c£55k, Milton Keynes
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition