Search results for "Public Relations"
14 Oct 2003 | by Gordon MacMillan,
LONDON - A US Army PR stunt, which sent dozens of fake letters supposed to be from GIs to newspapers painting a rosy picture of Iraq, has backfired after the spin doctors were exposed as frauds.
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Google 'on front foot' with Eric Schmidt column on tax issue
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties
- Ad agency BMB enters PR with ex-Independent editor Simon Kelner
- Bell Pottinger joins APPC fold after years of opposition
- HTC seeks agency help for flagship HTC One handset