Search results for "Public Relations"
16 Feb 2006 | by Ian Hall
Tony Bradley lives in Northumberland, runs an agency in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and will spend 2006 ‘fighting for the regions’ as CIPR president.
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'