Search results for "Plan UK"
18 Dec 2009 | by Kate Magee
British Red Cross's head of corporate external affairs is leaving to head up comms at Plan UK....Leigh Daynes has been at the charity for just over six years. He will now join Plan UK to head up ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Online PR Manager- Exciting Online Content Marketing Co- up to £45,000
Up to £45,000 per annum, Central London
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
Senior Account Director - Consumer Health
£55-£65k+package + bonus, London
Director of Media Relations
British Bankers' Association
Competitive Salary + benefits, City of London
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- Hope&Glory wins Ikea consumer press office duties