Search results for "OAG"
CIMTIG: Travel Advertising Awards 2000 - British Airways' multimedia advertising heads up a selection of outstanding campaigns that won the approval of the judges at the 28th CIMTIG travel awards
15 Sep 2000 | by GUY MOORE, Malcolm Moore Deakin Blazye
TRAVEL WEBSITE Sponsored by OAG Silver: Mark Warner Agency: Quintessential Ideas Bronze ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'