Search results for "Northern Ireland"
AGENDA: Boots focus helps revive optimism - Boots is concentrating its efforts on its core strengths in health and beauty. It is also planning to put the space in its range of stores to better use. Sue Beenstock looks at the growing confidence of the high
24 Sep 1998 | by SUE BEENSTOCK
overseas this year, close to home with the purchase of Connors Chemists 25 stores in Northern Ireland ...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
London-based intern sought for leading boutique Covent Garden recruitment firm
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - B2B TECHNOLOGY
CC Blue Recruitment
£18k - £22k, London
Communication Manager - Digital
In-house Internal Communications Manager (Kent)
6 Degrees Talent Ltd
£75,000 per annum + £8k car allowance and 25 days holiday, Kent, South East Region
Property PR & marketing Account Manager
£32,500 - £37,500, Central London
- National Lottery in £250,000 PR hunt to reconnect with public
- Microsoft kicks off six-figure b2b comms pitch
- PR agencies claw back digital business from specialist shops
- Financial Conduct Authority appoints Stewart Todd as head of news and media
- Westminster Advisers shakes up staff line-up following review
- South Africa seeks digital help to combat 'negative perceptions'